What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello guys - Bundle Availability We currently have bundles on our catalog, but for some reason we ar

U01UHQGJDML
U01UHQGJDML Posts: 14 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello guys - Bundle Availability
We currently have bundles on our catalog, but for some reason we are not able to assign a stock availability to those products. This is an example bundle, we have a bundle and the product associated to it does have stock but "quantity" variable is always set to 0. How can we change this?

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 πŸ› - Council (mod)

@U01UHQGJDML please check whether the products you have assigned there are really in stock in the relevant warehouses and are indeed available for the country store.

• U01UHQGJDML

@U01UHQE5Z27 correct my if i am wrong. We only have only one store and one warehouse. We do see correctly the concrete product on the store with the correct quantity but the bundle has quantity 0.

• U01UHQE5Z27
    U01UHQE5Z27 Posts: 57 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited October 2021

Yes, we only have 1 store and 1 warehouse, as you can see in the picture, the bundled products have stock but the bundle itself don't

• Thomas Lehner

Hi Daniel. can you please describe the exact steps that you took to set up this product and bundle. The availability and stock is calculated correctly for me, both in the most current version of suite and in the old UI

• U01UHQGJDML
    edited October 2021

Hello Thomas we can replicate via our stagin environment: https://zed.mx.dupplo-staging.cloud.spryker.toys/security-gui/login
    1. Create bundle product
    2. Add sku, name, description for all locales
    3. add price and save
    4. Access variant and add bundle products save
    5. Check availability all in 0
    You can use the basic use password set up <mailto:admin@spryker.com|admin@spryker.com>

• Thomas Lehner

There is most likely a data problem somewhere. I have added a test product manually with stock and the bundle works.

• Thomas Lehner

removing my manually created product again brings the bundle into the strange state again. AFAIK you are working with an SA on our side. I would recommend asking him to check your source data and importers

• Thomas Lehner

IF you want, i can leave my test data intact so you can showcase

• U01UHQGJDML

Yes please leave your test data please. From what I understand it worked properly adding a product directly in zed but not with the products imported into our catalog.

• Thomas Lehner

correct

• U01UHQGJDML

Our products use volume price matrix could that be related?

• U01UHQGJDML

We found the issue, when a product inside a bundle has never out of stock the quantity ids not calculated

• Thomas Lehner

I will ask our product team what the idea behind that is

• Thomas Lehner

thansk for sharing

• Thomas Lehner

@U01UHQGJDML the product team has shared that this might be connected to a bug. There is apparently no deeper meaning in this.

• U01UHQGJDML

Ok great. Any rewards on bug hunting ;). Thanks.

• Thomas Lehner

unfortunately this one apparently is already known in slightly different form though, so i will need to set up another report for it. Is it OK for you to work around right now by not using "never out of stock"?

• U01UHQGJDML

Just yoking. Yea we got the around thanks. I have a couple of other tickets live. Form what I see they seem like bugs one about user roles ad rules and the second on vocher configuration that don't work as cart rules.

• Thomas Lehner

I am currently sitting on the voucher one and the rules one is currently diagnosed by a colleague