What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Strange, I'm trying to put a React component into Yves but it's not showing up at all. It's transpil

U0451PX20EA
U0451PX20EA Posts: 6 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited November 2022 in Help

Strange, I'm trying to put a React component into Yves but it's not showing up at all. It's transpiling alright with Babel, but my component is just not there. I'm following this: https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/front-end-development/yves/atomic-frontend/integrating-react-into-atomic-frontend.html
Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? πŸ™‚ I tried it in several twig files, but no luck. πŸ˜•

Comments

• U019JM2HE7N
    U019JM2HE7N Posts: 61 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Did you set a div element in the DOM as described in "Usage 3." anywhere in your twig files?

• U0451PX20EA

Yes, in the "spryker_b2c_yves_us_1" container, in the "/data/src/Pyz/Yves/ShopUi/Theme/default/components/organisms/footer/footer.twig" for example.

• U019JM2HE7N
    U019JM2HE7N Posts: 61 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Does this element also appear in the Browser View?

• U0451PX20EA

Unfortunately none of my changes do. I'm wondering if I'm even in the right container, but this is the only one seemingly realated to the one I need. :)