What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, has someone yet tried to get Spryker up and running in a k8s Cluster? Or are there at least plan

UP957L8F3
UP957L8F3 Posts: 44 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi, has someone yet tried to get Spryker up and running in a k8s Cluster? Or are there at least plans to get this done?

Comments

• @UKJND3A3H, someone from you side? Hardik?

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Yes, Ulrich. We have plans to up Spryker in kubernetes. Work is currently in progress.

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I know some of Spryker clients use kubernetes to run production.

• UKJND3A3H
    UKJND3A3H Posts: 123 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

same here, but I am the least person to talk about those topics tbh

• UKJND3A3H

any particular issues/questions?

• UP957L8F3

We are discussing at the moment to do so, so I'm only curious at the moment. If there is a Spryker supported way to do this, this would be really great πŸ˜„

• UKJND3A3H

not sure what β€œspryker supported” means. officially support by spryker itself?

• UKJND3A3H

in general, it has been done and is possible πŸ™‚

• UKJND3A3H

regarding spryker support => @UJN2JRU4F or others, please take over πŸ˜‰

• UP957L8F3

Spryker supported: If there is a 'spryker way' to achieve this, we wouldn't reinvent the wheel and use the spryker way πŸ˜„