What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

In it is stated tha

UM4BZSK7T
UM4BZSK7T Posts: 174 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

In https://documentation.spryker.com/capabilities/crm/user-rights-management.htm it is stated that I can give global access to any controller by adding stuff to the AclConstants::ACL_DEFAULT_RULES array. I did that but in the \Spryker\Zed\Auth\Communication\Plugin\Bootstrap\AuthBootstrapProvider::boot method the config I get contains only config for the auth Bundle. We have 4 settings inside of the config_default.php but the method gets 5 and is missing 2 others. This is complete magic to me how that is resolved. Cleared the cache, clapped with my magic red shoes but nothing helped. Any suggestions how to expose a Zed Controller action besides using an API Controller plugin? Those API Controller plugins are using a different plugin stack. And there are no auth or acl plugins used. Just if you wondered how that works 🙂 Oh and my best guess is that the docs are wrong and talk only about ACL but not auth. Still I have no clue where the Auth module settings might be.

Comments

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I have recently done this. Your approach might be different but the changes I made in the config was only applied during application install. I think all of the ACL is stored in the db and the config is just for new builds

• UM4BZSK7T
    UM4BZSK7T Posts: 174 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I believe the DB tables are for the Zed configuration but not the global shop setup. That might be cached in files but that cache should be deleted if you run console cache:empty-all