What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

πŸ‘‹ I would like to change the css in `vendor/spryker/product-management/assets/Zed/sass/main.sc

UUZM4TLHF
UUZM4TLHF Posts: 1 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

πŸ‘‹

I would like to change the css in vendor/spryker/product-management/assets/Zed/sass/main.scss
I have duplicated the file over to src/CustomNamespace/Zed/ProductManagement/assets/Zed/sass/main.scss

Is this correct?

Comments

• UKJND3A3H
    UKJND3A3H Posts: 123 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@UJN2JRU4F can you point us in some direction (e.g. colleague)? there must be a way to extend Zed styles, I bet 😊

• Β―_(ツ)_/Β―

• i have to pass this on 😊

• first guess: checking the globbing paths for the zed build command

• UKJND3A3H

thx. passing on is great, no idea to whom though from our side πŸ˜‡ and yes, I am aware that actually this is community driven. mooost questions find answers pretty fast though, moooost of those by spryker employees πŸ˜‰

• somehow, they are also part of the community πŸ˜‰

• they just tend to have most experience with spryker πŸ˜„

• UKJND3A3H

true πŸ™‚

• UKJND3A3H

tend to πŸ˜„