What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

For CMS blocks, should there be a translation in `spy_glossary_translation` for all placeholders and

UKEP86J66
UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

For CMS blocks, should there be a translation in spy_glossary_translation for all placeholders and all available locales? We have recently added some locales and I am debugging an error in pub sync. It looks like the fix is add these missing rows into the db, but that seems like something that will go wrong again when we add more locales in the future. Is there a better way?

Comments

• UKS668UPP
    UKS668UPP Posts: 13 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey there :)

• UKEP86J66

Howdy stranger πŸ˜‰

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
  • Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

yes, in spy_glossary_key you should see generated keys for CMS blocks e.g.:

generated.cms.cms-block.Title-and-description-block.title.idCmsBlock.7.uniqueId.1

generated.cms.cms-block.Title-and-description-block.description.idCmsBlock.7.uniqueId.1

and for these keys in spy_glossary_translation should be translation per each locale

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited March 2020

probably you can use \Spryker\Zed\CmsBlock\Business\CmsBlockFacade::saveGlossary() to add missing glossary keys per each block

• UKEP86J66

Thanks for confirming πŸ™‡
    In my project there are thousands of CMS blocks so this time I've wrote some SQL to add the missing locales, but next time I'll look at the facade method.