What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi team, I don't know how but suddenly all the workspace in the Content section is

U047ZBW7AP8
U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi team, I don't know how but suddenly all the workspace in the Content section is not showing any data

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

What url are you using? are you in the right store context? Have you checked your database?

• U047ZBW7AP8

I'm in the 'de' store back-office , i also checked 'at' back-office but there also the content section doesn't have any data well it will be because 'de' and 'at' databases are synced/same but 'us' back-office has all the data!!

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

you could try to do another docker/sdk console data:import - that the data is gone should normally just happen if you reset the environment or similar and the boot-up was not 100% successful

• fsmeier

what you could also try is docker/sdk up --build --assets --data --jobs - if there is any exception you know more

• U047ZBW7AP8

when i tried docker/sdk console data:import it gives

• fsmeier

what does docker ps return?

• U047ZBW7AP8

This

• fsmeier

this looks good. but shortly before you executed docker/sdk up like i said before, right? - any exception while you executed that command?

• U047ZBW7AP8

After i run this command "docker/sdk up --build --assets --data --jobs" it was aborted at last

• fsmeier

And there you see your problem - look carefully at the exception message.

is docker ps still showing the same?

• U047ZBW7AP8

Yeah it is showing same

• fsmeier

if you execute docker/sdk console data:import again you should see now a different exception as before i guess (yet the same as of the docker/sdk up)

• fsmeier

so this is your point of debugging now. You need to fix your ProductAbstractStorePropelDataSetWriter or sth related to it as describe din the exception message

• U047ZBW7AP8

OK @florian.scholz Thanks for your time, I'll look into it.πŸ‘