What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hey Team , In spryker how is the Auth working for login Yves customer form . Is there any document t

U0500RK40NR
U0500RK40NR Posts: 57 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hey Team , In spryker how is the Auth working for login Yves customer form . Is there any document to study about it ?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    edited March 2023

Hey, it uses the symfony security system. (somehow wrapped). No documents available on spryker side as far as i know

• U0500RK40NR

okay

• U0500RK40NR

Is there any built in 2 factor authentication on spryker ? I want to integrate OTP auth on customer login

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hey, not that i know of.