What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good Morning Lady and Gents 🙂 currently we are implementing the glue api into

UKHESMRD2
UKHESMRD2 Posts: 37 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Good Morning Lady and Gents 🙂 currently we are implementing the glue api into our shop and i get the following error message. The error occurs when i try to call the /stores endpoint. Do you have any idea what i'am missing here? default.CRITICAL: TypeError - Argument 2 passed to Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\FilterControllerEvent::__construct() must be callable, array given, called in /var/www/web-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php on line 138 in "/var/www/web-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Event/FilterControllerEvent.php::32" {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 2 passed to Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Event\\FilterControllerEvent::__construct() must be callable, array given, called in /var/www/web-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php on line 138 at /var/www/web-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Event/FilterControllerEvent.php:32)"} []

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Quick search internally by the exception gave this thread:

xxx [2:47 PM]
    quite common question: I introduced new GatewayController and on call from client got TypeError - Argument 2 passed to Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\FilterControllerEvent::__construct() must be callable, array given, called in /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php on line 138 error. This happened to me yesterday as well but I've already forgot what was the issue. Maybe we can improve error messaging there?

yyy  [2:49 PM]
    you forgot the action suffix 🙂
    in your function

xxx  [2:50 PM]
    ahh that was the case
    thank you!
    would be nice to know if action is not found or smth...

yyy  [2:51 PM]
    problem is your error is bubbled up to yves/glue, knowing exactly what the error was is difficult

Not sure if it's helpful though.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
  • UKHESMRD2
    UKHESMRD2 Posts: 37 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

ahh thanks, found the problem 🙂