What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone! We've just completed upgrading Spryker to the latest release (202009.0). Now I'm st

UQ958DA4U
UQ958DA4U Posts: 232 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone!
We've just completed upgrading Spryker to the latest release (202009.0).

Now I'm still getting these when I run composer update:

Package fzaninotto/faker is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package guzzlehttp/ringphp is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package guzzlehttp/streams is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package phpunit/php-token-stream is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package sebastian/finder-facade is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package spryker/silex is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package spryker/zend is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package container-interop/container-interop is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use psr/container instead.
Package flow/jsonpath is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use softcreatr/jsonpath instead.
Package zendframework/zend-config is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laminas/laminas-config instead.
Package zendframework/zend-filter is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laminas/laminas-filter instead.
Package zendframework/zend-servicemanager is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laminas/laminas-servicemanager instead.
Package zendframework/zend-stdlib is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laminas/laminas-stdlib instead.

Which of them can I remove or switch to the suggested dependency instead? Thanks for your help!

Comments