What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, Has anyone encountered this error when starting the docker environment? ```Fatal error

U01BATKPVL7
U01BATKPVL7 Posts: 10 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi everyone,
Has anyone encountered this error when starting the docker environment?

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Composer\Downloader\DownloadManager::download() must implement interface Composer\Package\PackageInterface or be null, bool given, called in /data/vendor/jakoch/phantomjs-installer/src/PhantomInstaller/Installer.php on line 190 and defined in phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/Downloader/DownloadManager.php:182

I tried to setup the whole project again locally but I keep running into the same error. I used the following commands:

docker/sdk clean
docker/sdk boot deploy.dev.yml
docker/sdk up

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Yes, this is known. One minute.

• Valerii Trots
    composer require jakoch/phantomjs-installer:^3.0 -W --ignore-platform-reqs --no-scripts

• U01BATKPVL7

Thanks for your reply. I run
    docker/sdk cli composer require jakoch/phantomjs-installer:^3.0 -W --ignore-platform-reqs --no-scripts

and
    docker/sdk up --build --data

but I still got the same error message. Do I have to run docker/sdk clean or reset?

• Valerii Trots

It should have helped already I believe. Β―_(ツ)_/Β―

• U01BATKPVL7

Hm looks like nothing was installed or updated:
    Package operations: 0 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals

And I still got the same error :/

• U01BATKPVL7

Here is the full terminal output:

PhantomInstaller\Installer::installPhantomJS
    Error relocating /data/vendor/bin/phantomjs: __strdup: symbol not found
    Error relocating /data/vendor/bin/phantomjs: backtrace: symbol not found
    Error relocating /data/vendor/bin/phantomjs: backtrace_symbols: symbol not found
    Error relocating /data/vendor/bin/phantomjs: __rawmemchr: symbol not found
    Caught exception while checking PhantomJS version:
    Undefined offset: 0

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Composer\Downloader\DownloadManager::download() must implement interface Composer\Package\PackageInterface or be null, bool given, called in /data/vendor/jakoch/phantomjs-installer/src/PhantomInstaller/Installer.php on line 190 and defined in phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/Downloader/DownloadManager.php:182
    Stack trace:
    #0 /data/vendor/jakoch/phantomjs-installer/src/PhantomInstaller/Installer.php(190): Composer\Downloader\DownloadManager->download(Object(Composer\Package\Package), '/data/vendor/ja...', false)
    #1 /data/vendor/jakoch/phantomjs-installer/src/PhantomInstaller/Installer.php(119): PhantomInstaller\Installer->download('/data/vendor/ja...', '3.0.0')
    #2 /data/vendor/jakoch/phantomjs-installer/src/PhantomInstaller/Installer.php(92): PhantomInstaller\Installer->__invoke()
    #3 phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(341): PhantomInstaller\Installer::installPhantomJS(Object(Composer\Script\Event))
    #4 phar:///usr/bin/composer/ in phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/Downloader/DownloadManager.php on line 182

• Valerii Trots

composer why-not this package with this version?

• Valerii Trots
  • U01BATKPVL7

composer why-not

docker/sdk cli composer why-not jakoch/phantomjs-installer:^3.0
    -->  DEVELOPMENT MODE   
    There is no installed package depending on "jakoch/phantomjs-installer" in versions not matching ^3.0

composer version

docker/sdk cli composer --version
    -->  DEVELOPMENT MODE   
    Composer version 2.0.12 2021-04-01 10:14:59

• Valerii Trots

@ULYHPR789 do you have any ideas then?

• U01BATKPVL7

Is there anything else I could do or check? I am currently blocked by this issue πŸ˜•

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

If you and your team do not use devvm (vagrant) you can freely remove the module and post-install script from composer.json. It is actually is not used in docker-based setup.