What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, another Database Question: When I try to edit an atribute of a product I get following exception

UP957L8F3
UP957L8F3 Posts: 44 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited October 2019 in Help

Hi, another Database Question: When I try to edit an atribute of a product I get following exception:

Comments

• UP957L8F3

[2019-10-17 14:40:15] Zed.CRITICAL: Propel\Runtime\Exception\PropelException - Unable to get sequence id. in "/var/www/html/public/spryker/src/Orm/Zed/EventBehavior/Persistence/Base/SpyEventBehaviorEntityChange.php::720" {"exception":"[object] (Propel\Runtime\Exception\PropelException(code: 0): Unable to get sequence id. at /var/www/html/public/spryker/src/Orm/Zed/EventBehavior/Persistence/Base/SpyEventBehaviorEntityChange.php:720, PDOException(code: 42000): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1305 FUNCTION helukabel.nextval does not exist at /var/www/html/public/spryker/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Connection/PdoConnection.php:109)

• UP957L8F3

What is missing there? I assume it tries to call a stored procedure for nextval since MySQL doesn't support sequence IMHO

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

You are using MySQL or PostgreSQL?

• UP957L8F3

MySQL

• schoenfeld
    schoenfeld Posts: 28 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited October 2019

Try to get the actuall sql and execute manual in MySQL. Sometimes you see this error - even if he cannot write in propel.log file due the reason prev exception is not passed correctly.

• UP957L8F3

Hi, so I solved this:

• UP957L8F3

Problem was that PHP used ist OPSCache which was filled with the postgres classes.

• UP957L8F3

Since I’m running a Docker setup (not the SDK) the cache wasn’t flushed correctly. After restarting all php processes, this Bug went away.