What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, Does anyone know where does Spryker do the translation in the code? Let’s say I want to

UM9F81RCP
UM9F81RCP Posts: 516 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello all,

Does anyone know where does Spryker do the translation in the code? Let’s say I want to intercept every translation operation that happens accross the application! How can I do that? where is the central place that does this?!

Thank you

Comments

• UR42XB2V6
    UR42XB2V6 Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

this one maybe? GlossaryStorageClientInterface::translate

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

What is the use case for this? What problem are you trying to solve?

• UK5DS29L2
    UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited February 2020

sounds just normal case like "I want to understand how Spryker works under the hood"

@UM9F81RCP what I found is
    \Spryker\Zed\Glossary\Business\Translation\TranslationManager::translate
    which is something else than what Moaaz suggested.

but if you're trying to solve some issue you have with translations you might be looking at wrong place and actually giving us the issue you're having (like damijanc suggested) might be a better way