What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, does anyone done the setup in Ubuntu 20.14 without Docker and Virtual box? I will be facing

U02445UB631
U02445UB631 Posts: 37 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi All, does anyone done the setup in Ubuntu 20.14 without Docker and Virtual box? I will be facing some issues in the setup. No jobs imported in Jenkins and the storefront has the resource bundle keys displayed.ย Thanks in advance.

Comments

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

I'm running Ubuntu 16 and it's working fine.
    Have you opened https://scheduler.spryker.local/ and checked that your scheduler running?
    If so, then try republishing everything by

docker/sdk console publish:trigger-events

• U01LKKBK97T

Keep an eye on https://queue.spryker.local/#/queues.
    Once all publish messages have been processed, you can recheck your shop frontend.

• U02445UB631

Hi @U01LKKBK97T, thanks for your reply. I will be trying setup without docker and Vm. I will be installing all the applications in ubuntu server. i will try executing the publishing events triggers as you mentioned

• U01LKKBK97T

If the scheduler isn't running for some reason, you can check for console commands:

docker/sdk console | grep scheduler

setup or resume should help then.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 โœจ - Novice

Once again, it's a setup WITHOUT DOCKER. ๐Ÿ™‚

• U01LKKBK97T

Oh, overlooked that. Shouldn't matter if you replace docker/sdk console by vendor/bin/console.

• U02445UB631

Have downgraded the Jenkins version form 2.289 to 1.65.2. Now I will be able to see the jobs created in Jenkins. Still the storefront has issues with displaying the content

• U02445UB631

Hi, I have resolved the issues in the jenkins and the storefront started showing the contents properly