What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello Everyone, I am working on a task which requires implementing Google ReCaptcha in the registra

U02SK9QH76G
U02SK9QH76G Posts: 17 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a task which requires implementing Google ReCaptcha in the registration form for a B2C shop. I have added a sub form in the registration form which creates the placeholder but it does not render the template I have specified for that sub form. I am thinking I didn't pick the correct solution, did anyone encountered this problem in the past ? Or can someone give some conceptual hints on how to tackle this problem? I have added a list of files I have added or modified for reference.

Comments

• U02SK9QH76G
    U02SK9QH76G Posts: 17 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

It took some digging but I have managed to implement it using a new type and a new widget in form.twig