What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi we have a external system for promotions that sets the promoted price for each product individual

U03T08LE3CP
U03T08LE3CP Posts: 185 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi we have a external system for promotions that sets the promoted price for each product individually and I'm struggling to model this with spryker, efficiently at least. Suggestions?

Comments

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

You have to fetch the price on the fly oder the price will me pushed and saved in spryker?

• U03T08LE3CP

we can save it into spryker

• UK7KBE2JW

so what about using the zed api and send patch request for price update?

• UK7KBE2JW
    PATCH {{zed_uri}}/api/rest/products/{{sku}}

• U03T08LE3CP
    edited November 2022

the price is a discount that should be applied based on rules

• U03T08LE3CP

so I cannot just set the base price or create a scheduled price

• UK7KBE2JW

is it by voucher or by customer?

• U03T08LE3CP

does it matter?

• UK7KBE2JW

i think yes

• U03T08LE3CP

well the use case is that we have a campaign comprising is of N products and each of them their own discounted price. You are eligible for this campaign if you have a loyalty card (we check this with cart rules)

• UK7KBE2JW

Why not add this price to the product and load it when the loyalty card stuff is available?

• UK7KBE2JW

maybe it is possible to adopt something from graduated prices?

• U03T08LE3CP

what do you mean "load it"?

• UK7KBE2JW

you can add the special price for example as an attribute, display the special price when the customer has the loyalty card stuff on pdp and use it for calculation with plugin

• U03T08LE3CP

yeah this is my current plan, show the price on the UI somehow and then create our own discount calculation plugin. But just looking for easier options..

• UK7KBE2JW

Dunno if there is an easier way atm. This was the way how we implemented it 4 years ago. Another way in my last project in agency, 5 years ago, we implemented a new pricing system with customer specific prices, so every product could have a different price for each customer

• U03T08LE3CP

something like that I suppose is possible with the new b2b merchant systems?

• U03T08LE3CP

the latter I mean