What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

has anyone ever got the following trying to retrieve a catalog search from B2C store ```Spryker\Clie

U03H06V0LAY
U03H06V0LAY Posts: 39 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Comments

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I have seen this when the ElasticSearch index is either lost or corrupted. If this is on a local or test environment you can run the console commands to drop and recreate the ES index mappings and indexes, then run sync:data to repopulate the data

• U02P7B6K2LC
    U02P7B6K2LC Posts: 121 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited June 2022

@U03H06V0LAY and I just debugged this…

So we ran:

docker/sdk console elasticsearch:index:delete

docker/sdk console elasticsearch:index:close

docker/sdk console elasticsearch:index:open

docker/sdk console search:setup

docker/sdk console publish:trigger-events

docker/sdk console sync:data

docker/sdk console data:import

So this essentially is a full data reset cycle… and it fixed a multitude of errors we were facing with missing data etc.

Thank you @UKEP86J66 for setting us on the right path. 👍

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Nice! Glad it’s working now. I have little bash scripts for things like this so it’s easier to run and I don’t have to remember the commands each time. The annoying part is I don’t really know why ES fails in this way - I’m guessing it’s a docker thing with maybe too little memory for some tasks.

• U02P7B6K2LC
    U02P7B6K2LC Posts: 121 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited June 2022

Thank you Rick…

I’m not sure what caused this on our end… what I do know is we’re currently learning the CSV import system, and we’ve been importing and deleting over and over again to get things right… I think somewhere along the line we’ve broken ES and then we’re trying to retrace our steps.

Getting there by trail and error! 🙂