What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, I'm trying to extend a test class from SprykerEco for an additional test. Even though every

U01SE4SRCU9
U01SE4SRCU9 Posts: 68 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited June 2021 in Help

Hi all,

I'm trying to extend a test class from SprykerEco for an additional test. Even though everything looks good in PHPStorm, all the paths and namespaces match, there are no typos, no error is found anywhere, when I try to run the test it still always says that it can't find the base class: Error: Class 'SprykerEcoTest\Zed\CrefoPayApi\Business\CrefoPayApiFacadeBaseTest' not found. Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Or any ideas about any possible solutions...?

Comments