What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Spryker, here `vendor/spryker/publish-and-synchronize-health-check/src/Spryker/Zed/PublishAndSync

giovanni.piemontese
giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi Spryker,
here vendor/spryker/publish-and-synchronize-health-check/src/Spryker/Zed/PublishAndSynchronizeHealthCheck/Persistence/PublishAndSynchronizeHealthCheckPersistenceFactory.php there is a typo error... Class not found.. wrong use statement.

Thank u!
Fyi: @valerii.trots

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Thanks, will check it tomorrow.

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

which class?
    if from this namespace Orm\Zed\PublishAndSynchronizeHealthCheck\ you need to execute propel:install

• giovanni.piemontese

@UKBTMFXMJ did u seen the content of the file???

• Stanislav Matveyev

see it right now

• giovanni.piemontese

first use statement...

• giovanni.piemontese

used then in the return of the function..

the right ORM Class start with Spy...

• giovanni.piemontese

try please to remove all orm class and re-run propel:install.. i dont think that the classes are there (they without Spy at the start of name)

• giovanni.piemontese

that was renamed in xml schema (of course) but the old ones committed & pushed in suite...

• Stanislav Matveyev

I see

• giovanni.piemontese

in suite there is no BC (when we run test etc..) but in customer project via composer update then I have a BC

• Stanislav Matveyev

thanks @UL65CH0MC!

• giovanni.piemontese

U see.. it happened as said.. the developer at first named the entity without Spy in propel xml schema and generated the orm class.. then he renamed with Spy but he has committed/pushed both and use the old use statement in factory..

U are welcome!

• giovanni.piemontese

Maybe u can help me to understand another problem that I have with P+S Health Check..

I executed every project changes as here https://github.com/spryker-shop/suite/pull/798/files but i got an error when i call the health-check in zed

doc id publish-and-synchronize:search:health-check not found

I see that in spy_publish_and_synchronize_health_check table is one row written... but _search and _storage tables are empty... and i don't see any event in queue publish.publish_and_synchronize_health_check .

I missed smth to migrate/update on pyz level?

• giovanni.piemontese

maybe i found it.. i had the job event-trigger-timeout disabled (for testing purpose) in jenkins scheduler and of course the created/updated entities events has not consumed and therefore no events etc...

• giovanni.piemontese

events are now consumed... i have one row written in _search and _storage table... everything was synced but i have the same error when i try to call the zed health check page... I have to investigate in deeper what is the problem...

• giovanni.piemontese

I found @UKBTMFXMJ there is another error

the key generated in _search table and used as document id in Elastica is publish_and_synchronize_health_check:health-check but here \Spryker\Shared\PublishAndSynchronizeHealthCheckSearch\PublishAndSynchronizeHealthCheckSearchConfig::PUBLISH_AND_SYNCHRONIZE_HEALTH_CHECK_SEARCH_ID is configured publish-and-synchronize:search:health-check

Ok, i can override on Pyz level, but it should be fixed in core too πŸ˜‰

• giovanni.piemontese

the same happend for storage.. key and check key configured are not the same...