What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

is there a migration guide for getting rid of spryker/auth ?

UK5DS29L2
UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

is there a migration guide for getting rid of spryker/auth ?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Jan!
    There is not yet published internal version of this guide.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi Valerii,
    are these docs published anywhere or we have to ask every time?

Thanks

• Valerii Trots
    edited January 2021

Hi Giovanni, I don't know a reason why is it not yet published, so if you think there should be a migration\integration guide but you can't find it, you can ask for sure.

I'm not participating in any development activities and don't know why this part of development process isn't delivered yet, sorry.

• giovanni.piemontese

Ok. Because this migrations I have just ca. 2 months ago made. And everything manual.
    It would like very helpfully get so docs in time and not discover 2 months later that there is something but not published anywhere.

Not only me, but a lot of projects try to maintain own project up to date and migrate everything according new features etc. But every time is for us hard to see if we forget something or not. With so migrations guide (published just in time as in GitHub) we can with less effort migrate or integrate new features.

I am still waiting on a reply if it is possible to me notified for every new features or migrations happened in core.
    Now I have to follow in GitHub more repos to take a look what happens.

• Valerii Trots

I will clarify why MG\IG are not published as soon as new major is released.
    Maybe it's related to the fact that all needed MG\IG are published together with a release of b2b\b2c demo shops.

And I will remind about the rss from our release application we spoke some time ago.

• giovanni.piemontese

Ok. πŸ‘Œ thank u.
    Let me know!

• Valerii Trots

I am still waiting on a reply if it is possible to me notified for every new features or migrations happened in core.
    Now I have to follow in GitHub more repos to take a look what happens.

=>

We would first need to finish the release app migration (layout) to start new bigger features for it, so more like feburary or march

• giovanni.piemontese

Ok, πŸ‘