What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Is there a way to run just one store vendor/bin/install? right now, because of data:import part of t

UK5DS29L2
UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Is there a way to run just one store vendor/bin/install?
right now, because of data:import part of testing.yml AT is imported for some reason, even I already removed it from stores.php
and running with:
APPLICATION_ENV=devtest APPLICATION_STORE=EN cd /data/shop/development/current && vendor/bin/install

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer
    edited July 2019

You could adapt config/install/.yml
    There is a stores array at the top which you can reduce by the AT store.

Btw. EN is not a Store by default, probably you meant US

• UK5DS29L2

no, i WANTED to run this on just my own store

• UK5DS29L2

but you're right, adding stores section to testing.yml makes it go away (but i'm still not sure why AT kicks in, since i cannot find it to be defined anywhere)

• UK5DS29L2

hm, ok, back to the main question because:

why is this calling stores not in the config?

• Alberto Reyer

Are you sure the store is installed in the spy_store table?

• UK5DS29L2

no, I think this is because default data/import files have AT mentioned

• UK5DS29L2

but those should be ignored by the importer...

• UK5DS29L2

eh, I understand I need to cleanup dataimport files for this to work, but still, if config is not respected, this is unintuitive

• Alberto Reyer

@UK5DS29L2 I suggest to have a look at the config/installer/.yml this is the main source of truth for the installer.
    Depending from the config key β€œstores” in those file and the β€œstores: true” flag for the command you want to run in config/installer/.yml the installer sets the APPLICATION_STORE environment variable and runs the command with it.

If you can not solve your issue, please paste the content of your config/installer/devtest.yml, config/Shared/stores.php and the spy_stores table the next time, so it will be easier to see the issue without guessing what could be wrong

• UK5DS29L2

@UL6DGRULR that has been suggested yesterday.

it's what is there.
    I'm already running it with APPLICATION_STORE=EN which was already given in this thread.

• UK5DS29L2

spy_stores table is created with vendor/bin/install so there should be nothing there yet (as in any new setup with empty database, I guess)

• Alberto Reyer

@UK5DS29L2 What does your config/Shared/stores.php looks like?

Did you already tried to debug the installation routine to see were the AT store is coming from?
    https://documentation.spryker.com/installation/debugging/debugging-setup.htm

• UK5DS29L2

stores.php does not contain AT in it

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@UK5DS29L2 You have to clean the imports data (in your case discount_store.csv) because there are discount relation for store AT, but AT does not exists in your devtest
    Otherwise you have to define the store AT Configuration (with sharedPersistence with EN) and then you can import the data so as are..

p.s.: EN is not a valid Store!

• UKN2CGHSB
    UKN2CGHSB Posts: 13 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

yep, some import csv files have hardcoded stores, including AT... this is quite annoying if setup is different