What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

, Which OS platform is most recommended for Spryker installation? I am new to spryk

U04N5PQJJDQ
U04N5PQJJDQ Posts: 14 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited February 2023 in Help

, Which OS platform is most recommended for Spryker installation? I am new to spryker development.

Comments

• Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

I would say linux or MacOS. Both are good options ๐Ÿ™‚

• U04N5PQJJDQ

What about the Window 10 pro options?

Is there all the support and documentations were available in Spryker?

• Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

I assume it could work ok, considering you use docker, but Iโ€™ve no experience with Spryker on Windows, so I donโ€™t know how well will be the support

• U04N5PQJJDQ

Thanks for your reply. I understood the point.