What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello. I just completed the code for the Attribute-Cart-Based Catalog Personalization lesson of the

U01A958FBGQ
U01A958FBGQ Posts: 15 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited September 2020 in Help

Hello. I just completed the code for the Attribute-Cart-Based Catalog Personalization lesson of the Bootcamp but when I navigate to <http://www.de.b2b-demo-shop.local/en/cameras-&-camcorders/digital-cameras> I get a 404 page. When I instead search for red items and click on one, there is no ability to add to my cart. Is this something to do with having installed the B2B store instead of the B2C? Is there a default credential that I can use to login to the B2B storefront which would then allow me to add items to my cart? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• U019GT49XKQ
    U019GT49XKQ Posts: 16 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

iam also having the same issue in bootcamp.

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hey guys, in b2b, to be able to add something to cart, you have to be logged in.
    You can use f.e. <mailto:emma@spryker.com|emma@spryker.com> / change123
    or find more users in customer.csv file under the data/ directory