What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

is there a way to access spryker cloud instances via ssh? i have a strange behaviour, which does onl

U013X7VL20K
U013X7VL20K Posts: 24 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited February 2022 in Help

is there a way to access spryker cloud instances via ssh? i have a strange behaviour, which does only occur on cloud instances, not on local environment, logs are empty, and i am planning to add some debug echos in the sourcecode, to get that issue solved

Comments

• U01BZ7Q3XRV
    U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I did not try it myself yet but I think you can ask the support to configure ssh access. Also I made some good experiences using the normal logger functionality where you can add structured data (as an array) which then is also displayed in the cloudwatch logs

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited February 2022

There is no way for you to get inside containers, sorry.
    So if there is a problem, we will need to go inside containers in your favor and check if there are any php error logs, OOM killer logs or alike.
    Everything else should have been logged into cloud watch.

• U013X7VL20K

hi @valerii.trots! is there a way to debug api responses from zed?

• U013X7VL20K

w/o shell exec to containers

• Valerii Trots
    edited February 2022

I'm not sure TBH.
    @U0231CGMF46 how would you approach to such a problem without an access to the container?

• Valentyn Diduryk
    Valentyn Diduryk Sprykee Posts: 1 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

blackfire or something similar?
    it depends on symptoms

• U013X7VL20K
    edited February 2022

current issue: we are using offlinepayments (invoice). in payment step the customer just selects "invoice" and comes to the summary page. this works fine on local env. but on cloud instances the user is redirected via 302 to the payment step again w/o any error messsage or log message.
    I want to debug the zed response to find any hints what went wrong

• Valerii Trots
    edited February 2022

Did you try locally with same deploy file as in the cloud (but either with local endpoints or with real endpoints mapped to localhost in /etc/hosts)?

• U013X7VL20K

deploy.yml/devploy.dev.yml, the differ in architecture, because i am running the m1 arc

• Valerii Trots

Please try with deploy.{customer}-{env}.yml and if the behaviour locally still ok, we would need to investigate that for you I believe.
    Unless Valentyn has better ideas.

• U013X7VL20K

ok, will check