What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Team I am getting product details from third-party API. I need to create product in spryker from

U03TXRYL7U7
U03TXRYL7U7 Posts: 64 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi Team
I am getting product details from third-party API. I need to create product in spryker from the details getting from API, Please let me know which approach should I use to create product.

Comments

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Depends on your case? You need temp dummy product which get enriched on the fly or you want to create real products? For last we use the spryker/api

• U03TXRYL7U7

I want to create real products in Spryker. Please let me know which approach I should use to create real products. From API I am getting product details like SKU, attributes etc,

• U03TXRYL7U7

Actually I am asking in code level
    We have found out that in these functions we get the methods to create product.

Pyz\Zed\DataImport\Business\Model\ProductAbstract\ProductAbstractHydratorStep.php

protected function importProductAbstract(DataSetInterface $dataSet): void

public function execute(DataSetInterface $dataSet): void

so instead of copy paste all the function given in execute function in our code , please let us know the better approach to reduce code duplication

• UK7KBE2JW

Just use the spryker/api

• U03TXRYL7U7

Please provide documentation for the same
    I am able to find the documentation for retrieving the products but not able to find documentation to create products using spryker/api.

• UK7KBE2JW

you can take a look at this package https://github.com/fond-of/spryker-product-api how we use it. but its an old package. I think its limited to spryker/api < 4.0

• U03TXRYL7U7

Please provide latest package documenation for spryker/api

• UK7KBE2JW
    edited September 2022

if you are a developer take a look into the code, its also documentation

• U03TXRYL7U7

Ok thanks
    I will check
    If I will find any issue then will connect with you