What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I have a problem with the new (product) label. The label is synced to redis, but not to the payl

U01LLUGR1F0
U01LLUGR1F0 Posts: 60 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited August 2022 in Help

Hi,
I have a problem with the new (product) label.
The label is synced to redis, but not to the payload in elastic, hence it does not appear in Yves.
I have been trying to find the place in the code where to find it, but everything I checked does not seem relevant... and I am not sure if product-label:relations:update does trigger the sync correctly.
Can someone maybe give me a hint what to check?

Comments

• U01F7P3D9NH
    U01F7P3D9NH Posts: 60 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited August 2022

How did you do the update? In Backoffice the correct events should be fired after saving the product (check rabbit queues). By import you have to trigger the event for the product abstract. You can do this with vendor/bin/console publish:trigger-events -r product_abstract -i [ID of your Abstract]

• U01F7P3D9NH

Based on your implementation you can also check the spy_product_label_product_abstract table.

• U01F7P3D9NH

tried it myself, product-label:relations:update places the database entry and vendor/bin/console publish:trigger-events -r product_abstract_label should bring it to frontend

• U01LLUGR1F0
    U01LLUGR1F0 Posts: 60 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Sorry, Slack notifications weren't shown :/.
    The tables were ok, I also triggered both events you suggested, so I already went down the same path ๐Ÿ™‚
    Solution: the label had no store relations at all... redis is not store related, thus it was in redis, but not the elastic payload