What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, is there any doc/tutorial how to make custom relationship for Glue (I mean glue_endpoin

U04571TCJAW
U04571TCJAW Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi everyone, is there any doc/tutorial how to make custom relationship for Glue (I mean glue_endpoint?include=custom_data)? I found something in the documentation, but it has some rudimentary information.

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

Implement a \Spryker\Glue\GlueApplicationExtension\Dependency\Plugin\ResourceRelationshipPluginInterface and wire it in \Pyz\Glue\GlueApplication\GlueApplicationDependencyProvider::getResourceRelationshipPlugins

From the interface you can see plenty of examples where the interface is implemented on how such a plugin works

• U04571TCJAW
    U04571TCJAW Posts: 13 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Okay i'll look at this, thanks a lot for your help