What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey all, I would like to make a zed call via Postman but i'm struggle to get the request working. Do

UKHESMRD2
UKHESMRD2 Posts: 37 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey all, I would like to make a zed call via Postman but i'm struggle to get the request working. Do you have any example call for Postman? I'm passing the transfer as json but i'm only getting Spryker\Zed\PersistentCart\Communication\Controller\GatewayController::syncStorageQuoteAction() must be an instance of Generated\Shared\Transfer\QuoteSyncRequestTransfer, null given

Comments

• UKJND3A3H
    UKJND3A3H Posts: 123 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

yep, internally yves clients are wrapping the TO into another one holding meta data

• UKJND3A3H

don’t have an example call ready, sorry

• UKJND3A3H

but it’s a bit tricky due to that fact

• UKJND3A3H

I assume you are aware that you can retrigger the last zed call within zed ui?

• UKHESMRD2

Yes, tricky is the right word πŸ˜„ Nevermind i will try to get it working somehow. Thanks for the quick response :)

• what are you actually trying to achieve?

• UKHESMRD2

An an external system (erp) has to query data from the shop. We are currently using the glue api but i had a talk last week with Andriy and he noted that we should use the zed api.

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

hey @UKHESMRD2 with usage of Zed API, you don’t have to struggle with wrapped transfer objects. All your requests will go to /api/rest endpoint and will have a json format for POST requests. It’s just a few informations unfortunately, but still: https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/zed-api-crud-function

• Andriy Netseplyayev

once I’m back I can share some experience about what we have done to the Zed API (cc @UKL3C3Z7G)

• Andriy Netseplyayev

this is very roughly, how your new endopint should be built: https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/zed-api-config

• UKHESMRD2

Thanks @UKJSE6T47 I hope I didn't bother you on your vacation

• Andriy Netseplyayev

not at all, no worries πŸ˜‰