What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, has anyone implemented a search for the page _/company/user_ yet? Could this even be a general t

ULL0N440J
ULL0N440J Posts: 184 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi, has anyone implemented a search for the page /company/user yet? Could this even be a general topic for Spryker?

Comments

• Hi! I have no idea, but I am interested in your use case! Can you elaborate? πŸ™‚

• ULL0N440J
    edited April 2020

My usecase is pretty basic: The management of customers is fully located in Yves.

I got more than 500 customers in this overview. That's pretty much - especially when you can only browse them with 10 results per page. So if you want to disable/ delete a customer, you may have to look through every 50 pages to find this specific user πŸ™„

• Can you give a bit of background why the user management is in Yves?

• ULL0N440J
    edited April 2020

I am developing a kind-of marketplace.
    With our solution we want to enable our partners to provide a shop to their endcustomers.
    We provide a shop with the partners CI, prices and even own products (any services, "Installation of your computer" for example..).

For security issues, we don't want any of our partners to access Zed. That's why we're using this functionality in Yves.

• UKTSRTD5M
    UKTSRTD5M Posts: 77 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

We implemented a similar functionality in the frontend - as for us it may be a three digit number for some companies as well. We just used a javascript table plugin which includes searching. Not only for customer management but it some other places as well.

• data tables?

• ULL0N440J

Thank you @UKTSRTD5M, I'll have a look into this πŸ™‚

• UKTSRTD5M
  • ULL0N440J

Did you face any problems with the pagination while using this?

• UKTSRTD5M

not that i am aware of, no (disclaimer: i'm not in the frontend team)