What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi! What is an `AbstractDependencyInjector` (the name makes it obvious but asking never hurts) and w

UQ958DA4U
UQ958DA4U Posts: 232 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited July 2020 in Help

Hi!
What is an AbstractDependencyInjector (the name makes it obvious but asking never hurts) and when would I use something like this? I'm right now looking at implementing my own payment method and this one has me puzzled a bit. When is it called by whom?

Comments

• Unknown
    edited July 2020

Hey Thomas! This approach has been deprecated and should not be used anymore πŸ™‚

• UQ958DA4U

Too bad, looks kind of awesome.

• It adds some magic which is not really good.

• UQ958DA4U

Yeah, totally understandable. But that also means I can simply ignore this part

• If you have any questions regarding payment module creation feel free to ask

• UQ958DA4U

@UR1QYK8MC See my new question πŸ˜„