What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey guys, is someone using payone and doing partial refunds with

UK7KBE2JW
UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey guys,
is someone using payone and doing partial refunds with https://github.com/spryker-eco/payone/blob/master/src/SprykerEco/Zed/Payone/Communication/Plugin/Oms/Command/PartialRefundCommandPlugin.php an can tell me if this works for you? I alway get the error code 1610 Article list faulty or incomplete

Comments

• Unknown
    edited July 2020

Hey Julian! Could you please explain in details what you’re fighting with? I’ll try to help you

• UK7KBE2JW

Hey Aleksey, we try to do partial refund via payone but it fail every time with the given error. Today I called payone and aked for more information. The guy from the phone told me that we did the capture with x items (products, voucher and tax). The refund was done with the full amount and the products. He said that he thinks that we have to to the refund with exact the same items when we refund the whole amount

• Yeah It basically means basket you send in refund call is not the same as you sent before.

• Take a look here. It might help you to figure out what the problem is.

• UK7KBE2JW

Ok thank you

• Please keep me posted if you find something interesting πŸ™‚

• UK7KBE2JW

Ok, I will, But it is not easy to test local since I am not able to pre auth nor to capture

• But why you are not able?

• UK7KBE2JW
    edited July 2020

For my understanding the PaymentIsAppointed and Capture comes by push and they can not push to my local environment

• You can easily use some third part service to catch Payone push request and post it to your local machine via postman for example

• I personally use https://beeceptor.com for such needs. You will need to configure response to set body TSOK and set up in Payone backoffice notify url to request catcher.

• UK7KBE2JW

nice, thx I will take a look

• UK7KBE2JW

the beeceptor url has to be configured in payone, right?

• yeah, in notification url field

• UK7KBE2JW

reached the max count of payment portals in payone office -.-

• UK7KBE2JW

Where I have to configure TSOK? ATM I see the post to /payone and post it manually to my local dev and this results in TSERROR: Payone transaction status update: Given and internal key do not match!

• Payone expects TSOK in response body. So you need to configure it in request catcher

• UK7KBE2JW

yeah i modified the key so its valid πŸ™‚

• UK7KBE2JW

But now capture failed clarification (Jul. 31, 2020 12:52) πŸ˜•

• Please take a look into DB API logs. There might be some info

• UK7KBE2JW

yaeh it seems i have to change the key back

• UK7KBE2JW

Ok, know it seems to work nicely, thank you. Problem was the changed key in payone BE and that the old key was alive for 60 Minutes

• UK7KBE2JW

Ok, local the refund works, but does not create a refund entry und refunds, is this correct?

• No it’s not correct. I think it’s miss implementation. You can extend PartialRefundCommandPlugin on project level and add missing refund facade call \Spryker\Zed\Refund\Business\RefundFacade::saveRefund

• UK7KBE2JW

ok, thx πŸ™‚