What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, I am trying to add a cms_block to one of my cms pages. I added `{{ cms_block(['blck-14'])

ULW0Z4150
ULW0Z4150 Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello all, I am trying to add a cms_block to one of my cms pages.
I added {{ cms_block(['blck-14']) }} to the bottom of the page, but it only shows an empty div in the html.
I already searched through the channel and found some issues where the block in question is not migrated to the spy_cms_block_storage , but this is not the case for me.
Has anyone had this issue or some advice how I can go about debugging this?
Help would be much appreciated 🙂

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Did u already debugged the block template if the placeholder are properly read and outputed ?

• ULW0Z4150

How would I go about doing that? I tried debugging through the logic where the block is selected by its id but ran into a point where the key cms_block🇩🇪de_de:blck-14 was set but the value was null. And I wasn’t sure if that is correct. I’d have to check again where this was

• ULW0Z4150

Solved it. I misunderstood the hint for the usage, I had to write the name of the cms block instead of the key