What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, I ran into a rookie problem trying to upgrade spryker-feature/product-labels from 20200

U01EDJAC1AB
U01EDJAC1AB Posts: 11 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi everyone, I ran into a rookie problem trying to upgrade spryker-feature/product-labels from 202001.0 to 202009.0. After upgrading, console propel:model:build will run into the exception: Spryker\Zed\SynchronizationBehavior\Persistence\Propel\Behavior\Exception\InvalidConfigurationException - Exception: SpyProductLabelDictionaryStorage uses mutually exclusive "store" and "queue_pool" synchronization attributes.

Here's the section build log:

I did work through https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/mg-product-label as far as I could (since the dev environment is not running, I couldn't run the database modifications) and my guess is that the problem in fact comes from my configuration, but I am at a loss figuring out what causes it.

Comparing the generated SpyProductLabelDictionaryStorage to the b2b-demo-shop, I can say that at least the used method coming from the generator is the same.

I'd appreciate any tips how to troubleshoot this issue. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey,
    in some merged schema  file you may have both “store” and “queue_pool” attribute, but only one is allowed. Please look into your project specific schema files if this creates the conflict

• U01EDJAC1AB

Good Morning, @florian.scholz,

Indeed. The spy_product_relation_storage.schema.xml and spy_product_label_storage.schema.xml were the culprit.

My mistake was that I was focussed on the PHP files when troubleshooting this and did not look into the schema files.

Thank you!

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Glad to help 🙂 Have a nice start into the week 🚀

• U01EDJAC1AB

Thanks, you too!