What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, I am facing a problem in the Intermediate Workshop Hands-on Publish & Synchronise. When

U028TJGK6Q4
U028TJGK6Q4 Posts: 10 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi all, I am facing a problem in the Intermediate Workshop Hands-on Publish & Synchronise.
When I try to import data and to sync the with the AntelopeSearch table an SQL errror is thrown:

Executed query:
INSERT INTO pyz_antelope_search (id_antelope_search, fk_antelope, data, alias_keys, key, created_at, updated_at) VALUES (:p0, :p1, :p2, :p3, :p4, :p5, :p6) in "/data/src/Orm/Zed/AntelopeSearch/Persistence/Base/PyzAntelopeSearch.php::985" {"exception":"[object] (Propel\Runtime\Exception\PropelException(code: 0): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'key, created_at, updated_at) VALUES (NULL, 3, '[]', 'test', 'antelope:3', '20...' at line 1

For me it looks like it happens because of missing backticks for the "key" field, because it's reserved in MySQL/MariaDB. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Comments

• U028TJGK6Q4
    U028TJGK6Q4 Posts: 10 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

If anyone else struggle with this, I found the solution:
    add identifierQuoting to your AntelopeSearch schema in the table definition. E.g.:

<

table name="pyz_antelope_search" idMethod="native" allowPkInsert="true" identifierQuoting="true">