What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

is there a way i can complete the data transfer

U04CEKA1W0G
U04CEKA1W0G Posts: 18 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

is there a way i can complete the data transfer

Comments

• U02P7B6K2LC
    U02P7B6K2LC Posts: 121 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited November 2022

Hey…

FYI… in this process there is no “data transfer” …

This process generates PHP files using Propel. The “transfers” in this case are DTOs (Data Transfer Objects)… which are PHP classes used to define the shape of data and hold that data as it moves around the Spryker system.

• U02P7B6K2LC
    edited November 2022

I’m not sure how to solve your issue… but it looks like the system is struggling to run the generation process… perhaps due to lack of available memory on your machine. Or it could be PHP ini settings…

Look for “max_execution_time” in your PHP settings, for instance.

• U04CEKA1W0G
    U04CEKA1W0G Posts: 18 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thanks Guys,It was a memory issue. I fine tuned resource settings in docker desktop and it works

• U02P7B6K2LC

Glad you got sorted! 😄