What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

(Untitled)

U01UDEEABT5
U01UDEEABT5 Posts: 24 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Comments

• U013KSS3MM0
    U013KSS3MM0 Posts: 14 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

AFAIK the docker-sdk is meant to be used with a user ID 1000, so please check your UID (id <username>). May it be related to that?

• U01UDEEABT5

The user with ID obviously doesn't exist. The folder should be owned by spryker (ID 1001) but I can't change that

• U01UDEEABT5

On another workstation where it works, spryker has ID 1000

• U013KSS3MM0
    U013KSS3MM0 Posts: 14 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Please check your local user account. It should be 1000.If you can't change it, you could customize the docker-sdk to use another UID by replacing the UID to the current one of your user account.

• U01UDEEABT5

I have currently two local user accounts (1000 & 1001). I'm currently working with 1001. I'll try to change it in the docker-sdk.

• U01UDEEABT5

What is the correct place to change it? I find the number very often in docker folder.

• U01UDEEABT5

Anyway, I switched now the user and it works now. But it's unabelievable, that the local user-ID is hardcoded in docker/sdk πŸ˜– Thanks for your help.