What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

after latest composer update our deploy broke with: ``` Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\LogicExc

UK5DS29L2
UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited August 2019 in Help

after latest composer update our deploy broke with:

but this is exactly what src/Pyz/Zed/Console/ConsoleDependencyProvider.php does when defining new DataImportConsole()
what should we do?
I see this is how it is made in https://github.com/spryker-shop/suite/blob/master/src/Pyz/Zed/Console/ConsoleDependencyProvider.php#L177 so this should work OK

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I may be wrong but there is an internal escalation in Spryker atm about the same issue it seems:

Seems like we have an issue with our DataImportConsole command.
    vendor/spryker/spryker/Bundles/DataImport/src/Spryker/Zed/DataImport/Communication/Console/DataImportConsole.php:102
    This line cause an error due to last symfony changes in <https://github.com/symfony/console/commit/6b101586a5938f1a5958ef0d6ca598755b6d6ea8#diff-25a75e093c4a0d5564a36cebbb1384b3R444>

• UK5DS29L2
    edited August 2019

yup, symfony/console 4.3.3 works

• UK5DS29L2

temporarily binding composer to it

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Oh je... i have to bind symfony/console too.. i have since today the same problem. thank u @UK5DS29L2 for your solution

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@valerii.trots let us know when this problem would be fixed internally to work with version 4.3.4 +

• Valerii Trots

Only when I’ll see such an update, sure. 🙂

• Valerii Trots
    edited August 2019