What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello All, While installing docker I am getting the warning "Warning: Neither SSH agent or COMPOSER_

U028VTHNMF1
U028VTHNMF1 Posts: 64 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello All,
While installing docker I am getting the warning "Warning: Neither SSH agent or COMPOSER_AUTH is configured. Private repositories would not be accessible. ", do anybody faced this and how to resolve this?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer
    edited September 2021

You can ignore the warning as long as you don't plan to update dependencies via composer within one of the docker commands and have a private repository.

All spryker, symfony, etc. repositories which are used by the demoshops are public, so there is no need to have access to private repositories by default.

If you really need to work with private repositories inside docker, you can export GITHUB_TOKEN (https://docs.github.com/en/github/authenticating-to-github/keeping-your-account-and-data-secure/creating-a-personal-access-token)or COMPOSER_AUTH (https://getcomposer.org/doc/03-cli.md#composer-auth) in your env.

• U028VTHNMF1

thanks @UL6DGRULR

• U028VTHNMF1

@UL6DGRULR while docker/sdk up i getting the below error, will that give any impact?

• Alberto Reyer

Curl error 28 is a connection timeout.
    While composer, using curl behind the scenes, was able to download parts of the dependencies it was not able to complete so within the configured timespan.

This might be related to your network connection.

But I have no quick idea how to solve that within the docker/sdk up.

Normally

COMPOSER_PROCESS_TIMEOUT=2000

in front of a composer command will increase the timeout, you can at least try to prepend it to your docker/sdk up command

• U028VTHNMF1

Also, i could not find vendor folder after docker/sdk up

• Alberto Reyer

Dependencies downloaded by composer are first downloaded to a cache directory (this will be inside the docker container) and only moved to vendor after the download was complete as far as I remember.

So fixing the connection timeout issue will fix the missing vendor directory as well

• U028VTHNMF1

Okay, thank you.