What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Another problem with a CMS page... After renaming the directory 'template' to 'templates', I've mana

U01DHAW94DQ
U01DHAW94DQ Posts: 12 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Another problem with a CMS page...
After renaming the directory 'template' to 'templates', I've managed to create and publish a template-based page. The URL for the de_DE locale has been set to /de/unternehmen. Pressing the button "At the shop" redirects me to that URL, but it gives me a 404 Not Found error. The page template now contains just a characters sequence arst.

Comments

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

did you push Publish button for a new page?

• U01DHAW94DQ

sure, the status is Activ on the screenshot.
    looks like a caching issue: the problem disappear within some time, may be 30 minutes.
    now the Company page works, but two other pages, added 20 minutes ago, give 404. all of them are published...

• U01DHAW94DQ

and it still requires authentication, even if some simple content like zxcv is on it.

• U01DHAW94DQ

the problem with security is fixed, somebody has added routes with /company to $config[CustomerConstants::CUSTOMER_SECURED_PATTERN]. The two other published pages still give 404 though...

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

you need to check spy_cms_page_storage table if there are no pages what you are looking for, you need to check your Rabbit MQ queues and exception.log file.