What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone! Yesterday, I've made the demo stand installation, and everything seemed to be OK, ye

U01DE320SN6
U01DE320SN6 Posts: 37 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone!
Yesterday, I've made the demo stand installation, and everything seemed to be OK, yet today I started to see the index issue each time I'm trying to access just any category:

Search failed with the following reason: no such index [index: de_page]. Query: {"query":{"bool":{"must":[{"match_all":{}},{"match":{"type":"product_abstract"}},{"match":{"store":"DE"}},{"match":{"locale":"de_DE"}},{"match":{"is-active":true}},{"bool":{"should":[{"range":{"active-from":{"lte":"now"}}},{"bool":{"must_not":[{"exists":{"field":"active-from"}}]}}]}},{"bool":{"should":[{"range":{"active-to":{"gte":"now"}}},{"bool":{"must_not":[{"exists":{"field":"active-to"}}]}}]}}],"filter":[{"nested":{"query":{"term":{"integer-facet.facet-name":{"value":"price-DEFAULT-EUR-GROSS_MODE","boost":1}}},"path":"integer-facet"}},{"term":{"category.all-parents":...

It looks like some process is missing in my setup, what kind of a process it is?

Comments