What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey everyone, how can I run multiple stores under the same domain in spryker cloud? in The configura

U01BZ7Q3XRV
U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey everyone, how can I run multiple stores under the same domain in spryker cloud? in The configuration file it seems that you can only configure one store per domain: https://github.com/spryker-shop/b2c-demo-shop/blob/master/deploy.dev.yml#L65

Comments

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Yes, that is the case - only one store per domain. But you can have multiple languages and currencies in one store if that helps

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

OOTB Spryker uses {store}.domain/{language} model.
    To have domain/{store}_{language} or other model you will need to change the implementation for the project.
    Couple of projects have done this already.

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

@valerii.trots also in the PaaS Solution? Because I guess we cannot change the implementation of how the deployment config file is processed, or can we? In there already it's only possible to configure 1 store per domain

• Valerii Trots

From this perspective @ULYHPR789 will be able to answer tomorrow I believe.

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

ok thank you πŸ‘

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

@ULYHPR789 do you maybe know, if it's possible to configure multiple stores on one domain in spryker paas? Looking at the deployment configuration file (link to demo store posted above) it does not seem so

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi @U01BZ7Q3XRV,

There is no functionality OOTB that helps to separate stores by path in URL.

And the main problem is store-specific environment configuration separation.

If you have it the same redis, database, ES you can do it by utilising only one domain in deploy.yml, however you will need changes in the codebase to manage all still the differences and also manage APPLICATION_STORE.

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@valerii.trots I know we have experience with stores in URL’s path. Would you be so kind to ask our solution architects how has it been solved already. Thanks.

• Valerii Trots
    edited May 2021

Well, we are planning to finally create a documentation regarding the topic of changing URL structure for such cases. But I'm not sure that it covers this PaaS topic.
    Will clarify internally if we have any customers that changed this and are in our PaaS.

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

thank you guys πŸ‘ @valerii.trots should I create a support ticket to keep track of this in the customer context?

• Valerii Trots

Yes, you can. We have another one in the queue already. That is why I'm saying that we plan to create such an article finally. :)