What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I'm trying to change the main-navigation on the b2b demo shop, by changing `data/import/common/commo

U024MCVAC11
U024MCVAC11 Posts: 8 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited January 2022 in Help

I'm trying to change the main-navigation on the b2b demo shop, by changing data/import/common/common/navigation_node.csv. After running docker/sdk console data:import:navigation-node it says that it loaded the file. I do not see the changes however on the frontend (http://yves.de.spryker.local/). I there a cache to clear, or am I missing something else?

Comments

• sebastian.larisch
    sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

try bin/console navigation:build-cache

• U024MCVAC11

It does not change anything. In the meantime I found where the navigation nodes in the backoffice are and my changes are also not present there. So probably I'm not importing my changes correctly

• U024MCVAC11

Ok I will discard the importers, and make the required change manually in the backoffice for now

• sebastian.larisch
    sebastian.larisch Spryker Customer Posts: 143 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

And I was wrong, cause my command is for zed navigation and your are talking about yves main navigation. If cache:empty-all did not change anything I would probably debug NavigationNodeWriterStep