What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey guys, we have atm the issue that the checkout is broken. We could reproduce it in your demo shop

UK7KBE2JW
UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey guys, we have atm the issue that the checkout is broken. We could reproduce it in your demo shop. Maybe you can take a look.
Problem 1: no recalculation for shipment expenses
Problem 2: same as 1 since coupon should not have shipment expenses
Problem 3: Fail whale

Comments

• Volodymyr Lunov
    Volodymyr Lunov Sprykee Posts: 12 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Thanks! We’ll double-check

• Stanislav Russu
    Stanislav Russu Sprykee Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello @UK7KBE2JW. I'm sorry that you faced this inconvenience. We cannot reproduce it on our side. The re-calculation for shipment expenses seems to be ok (even with the same products you selected): 881.68 + 4.90 = 886.58 (€). No shipment costs as well for the gift card. Please try to re-deploy your environment locally and check it again. If it doesn't help, please provide us with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce this issue. You can also use https://spryker.com/en/support/ to report a bug or products issue. Thank you!

• UK7KBE2JW
    edited July 2021

Hey, thank you for checking it. Since we can reproduce it in the demo shop it is no need for us to redeploy it again. We faced the issue when we added the gift card stuff on local development but the problem appears even without it. We already fixed it for us and I think we can create a pr tomorrow.

• Stanislav Russu

Thank you for the video @UK7KBE2JW. We will check the matter with the team. Once I have any news, I'll let you know

• UK7KBE2JW

Ok, thank you @U01KHQ3GETA

• Stanislav Russu

Hello @UK7KBE2JW,
    Sorry for the delay in our reply. We've released a new version of https://www.de.b2c.demo-spryker.com. Can you check it and try reproducing the issue, please?

• UK7KBE2JW

Hi, thx for the fix. The calculation seems fine but the fail whale is still available

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Thanks for the report, Julian! But next time please use our support portal to report such issues.

I was able to reproduce the problem you faced so I'm going to create internal ticket for our development team.
    Unfortunately though, this seems to be a project level issue because it isn't reproducible in spryker-shop/suite. And this means that the issue will be there until the next release of the b2c-demo-shop.