What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good morning! I have a weird situation when I try to save some new entities after calling ``` \Spry

UNTTWV4JK
UNTTWV4JK Posts: 63 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited November 2019 in Help

Good morning!

I have a weird situation when I try to save some new entities after calling \Spryker\Zed\Category\Business\CategoryFacade::update method. Everything looks good in PHP (no exception, ids are hydrated after query execution, nothing bad in logs). The data is not saved in the database when the execution is finished.

I noticed that after calling CategoryFacade::update the connection has a lot of nested transactions.

Have you encountered this before? Any suggestions on how I should approach this issue?

Comments

• UM4BZSK7T
    UM4BZSK7T Posts: 174 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Maybe use xDebug and go through the stack step by step so you can find the final call that should write stuff to the database and check if there is some hidden exception or at minimum if the data is in the DB right after the code was executed.

• UNTTWV4JK
    UNTTWV4JK Posts: 63 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thank you for suggestion. I would do it for sure, I asked here because the issue is caused by Spryker core. Maybe someone else had the same situation before and I could save time on this investigation.

• UM4BZSK7T
    UM4BZSK7T Posts: 174 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Sorry never happened to us. So I hope to help with some standard debugging tips 😉