What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

if I have multiple jobs processing oms/orders is it possible that one order is processed by multple

U01G4K5E0J2
U01G4K5E0J2 Posts: 194 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

if I have multiple jobs processing oms/orders is it possible that one order is processed by multple times? I am experiencing weirdest state transitions and I am wondering what might be the cause of this

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

spy_oms_state_machine_lock should prevent running the same state machine for the same item in parallel.

• U01G4K5E0J2

that being said, any idea what might have happened here?

• U01G4K5E0J2

it's state transfer history

• U01G4K5E0J2

there is transition from updated items quantity to authorized, but not the other way

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

That is hard to say without knowing how the process looks like.
    Does any external service (e.g.: ERP) updates the order and might have send the update multiple times?

• U01G4K5E0J2

well, the transition in state machine is simple condition, IsAuthorized

• U01G4K5E0J2

but it checks value in column that is updated on notification from external payment system

• U01G4K5E0J2

but I don't know if this could explain order going back to earlier state