What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey guys, I just installed Spryker 202009. When using the dump function in Twig templates I get the

U010MP7GCTV
U010MP7GCTV Posts: 28 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey guys,

I just installed Spryker 202009. When using the dump function in Twig templates I get the data dumped, but just with a regular PHP var_dump
vendor/twig/twig/src/Extension/DebugExtension.php:70

How can I get the data dumped with the pretty Twig dump which was working in older versions.. like here
https://i.stack.imgur.com/q1OhZ.png

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 🏛 - Council (mod)
  • U010MP7GCTV
    U010MP7GCTV Posts: 28 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

What I see is this..

$twig->addExtension(new DebugExtension());

Twig is initialized with the DebugExtension
    vendor/twig/twig/src/Extension/DebugExtension.php

But the Extension is just dumping with

var_dump($var);

If the debugging thing you sended would be disabled it wouldnt dump at all i think

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited October 2020

The nice output is symfony dump() result, so you can overwrite debugExtension using dump() function