What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good morning, I just ran a composer update on a clean b2c demoshop. The newly released spryker/acl

UP58NR6BS
UP58NR6BS Posts: 19 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Good morning,
I just ran a composer update on a clean b2c demoshop. The newly released spryker/acl 3.4.0 seems to introduce some issues. vendor/bin/install fails on generate-transfer-databuilders due to missing type in acl.databuilder.xml.
after reverting composer.lock everything runs fine again

Comments

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

do you have error message from the log?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited March 2020

I was able to reproduce but now will check once again with a clean installation.

Command generate-transfer-databuilders [vendor/bin/console transfer:databuilder:generate] (In progress...)
    Clean schema directory
    Copy and merge schema files
    Store: DE | Environment: docker
    Build Propel2 classes
    RuntimeException - Exception: Invalid databuilder config, missing key `type` for databuilder `GroupBuilder` 
    in /data/vendor/spryker/transfer/src/Spryker/Zed/Transfer/Business/Model/Generator/DataBuilderDefinition.php (69)

Command: vendor/bin/console transfer:databuilder:generate                      

• Valerii Trots

@UP58NR6BS the fix will be is on the way shortly. But it can take some time to be released.

• UP58NR6BS
    UP58NR6BS Posts: 19 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

no hurry, I can workaround it without probs, just wanted to let you know.

• Stanislav Matveyev
    edited March 2020

Bundles/Acl/tests/_data/acl.databuilder.xml

you can temporary fix it by adding type="string" to `

<property name="reference"

, or just remove this property on project level.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

will be the fix today released yet or not? we have also broken installation...

• Valerii Trots

It's in the queue to be released.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

ok Valerii, thanks

• Stanislav Matveyev