What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

What is the relationship with `publish:trigger-events` and `sync:data` ? If I run `publish:trigger-e

2Β»

Comments

• U03T08LE3CP
    U03T08LE3CP Posts: 185 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I tried to delete all images, image sets and the connection to products that have wrong urls

• U01BZ7Q3XRV
    U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

ah ok, understood. Yes, cleaning up data I also had some problems with that in the past πŸ˜›

• U03T08LE3CP

the root question and my confustion stems from the fact all the instructions from support instruct to invoke sync:data before publish:trigger-events and I couldn't figure out why

• U03T08LE3CP

it's just a costly no-op?

• U01BZ7Q3XRV
    U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

hm, I mean I did not look 100% into the commands to see what they are doing, but I do not see the benefit of it πŸ˜›

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

the instructions from support instruct to invoke sync:data before publish:trigger-events

This is from Spryker support? O.o

Please also have in mind that sync:data and publish:trigger-events are working with defined PluginStack - if for your entity no plugin is defined it will not trigger the publish event