What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi! Is there a way to include yves molecules/organisms/atoms from Yves also in Zed. I want to use so

USWNH3UHJ
USWNH3UHJ Posts: 23 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi! Is there a way to include yves molecules/organisms/atoms from Yves also in Zed. I want to use some of organism from Yves/ShopUi also in Mail templates which are taken (template to mail plugins) only from Zed I suppose. How to use Twigs from Yves also in Zed?

Comments

• i can’t answer that question. but i would like to express my concerns 😄

• that would make html mails overly complex, and mails are problematic to display correctly across clients to begin with

• i would keep it very very simple there. less is more

• USWNH3UHJ
    USWNH3UHJ Posts: 23 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

In my example I mean to use logo twig that i’m using in Yves so when I change logo it will also change in mail template. But already know thats impossible to use yves twigs in zed