What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Could someone please fix this: ```Error - Exception: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in

UNBSW8S8K
UNBSW8S8K Posts: 128 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited August 2020 in Help

Could someone please fix this:

Error - Exception: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array 
in /var/www/vendor/spryker/documentation-generator-rest-api/src/Spryker/Zed/DocumentationGeneratorRestApi/Business/Generator/OpenApiSpecificationSchemaGenerator.php (312)

Command: vendor/bin/console rest-api:generate:documentation

Version:

"name": "spryker/documentation-generator-rest-api",
            "version": "1.10.4",
            "source": {
                "type": "git",
                "url": "<https://github.com/spryker/documentation-generator-rest-api.git>",
                "reference": "1562d5706e3be2b048db6f156a277701ce0cd553"
            },

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Janis.
    This version works ok in latest spryker-shop/suite.

Please check if you have project level changes related to release of this module - https://api.release.spryker.com/release-group/2689.

• UNBSW8S8K

Sorry, but I don't get what you mean by this. If I upgrade only one package, why is it failing immidiately?

• UNBSW8S8K

And if you click on "Project changes" in shop-suite, there is nothing that would point to the issue https://github.com/spryker-shop/suite/pull/528

• UNBSW8S8K
    edited August 2020

And I believe link is wrong, cause title is Deprecated container methods are still used in the code

• Valerii Trots

This is the release where spryker/documentation-generator-rest-api:1.10.4 is a part of.

• Valerii Trots

I'm checking now what happens when I update this module from v.1.7.0 to latest.

• UNBSW8S8K

👍

• Valerii Trots

Yes, got the same exception.
    Now will try to spot project level changes needed to fix this.

• Valerii Trots
    edited August 2020

I'll create an internal ticket.
    Feel free to create support request if you want to be notified when it's fixed.